Friday, June 05, 2009


<---- This is for all the friends who made me smile today, my 60th birthday!
***************************************
BTW, I have to say, waking up on June 5th to the idea of being 60... it's just weird. It's not even that I don't 'like' it. It's just strange. The older I get, the more I don't get this age thing. I think it's a set-up. They give us watches and clocks (and calendars and denture commercials, and all the rest) and if we're not careful, we get on the consensus reality conveyor belt of human obsolescence. That's one of the reasons I've never believed in wearing a watch. I'd rather be eternal and not pay too much attention to time.
*************************************************************************
Anyway, it was a lovely day, in the simplest of ways. I didn't have a big party (I will have one later this month) and Jonathan and I celebrated with almost no fanfare, but there was plenty of love from friends and family. I have so much to be thankful for.
*************************************************************************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I make me smile too.

"Chris is Starving!"

WheatgrassYogi said...

Sharrhan....You are very Blessed. It's more than just Good Luck. You 'will' it to happen....and it does.
Happy 60th....WY