Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Fasting Journal
Day 8 - 8:46 pm
This decision to add some juicing to my water fast has made all the difference-- I had such a great day today without any energy deprivation. And now that I'm no longer under the strain of water fasting I see the major transformation it's brought about when I look in the mirror. I look quite a bit younger and that little 'thing' I had going with my hip joints-- not pain, but this tiny, almost imperceptable change in my gait-- it's GONE. I'm now able to get back to doing things I need to do. Today, on just a little orange juice and pomegranate juice, I spent 4 hours taking head shots of Jonathan in Boston for his book cover, and grocery shopping in Cambridge. Tonight I have the energy and clarity to put his book chapters into one document along with the required head shot attachments and send them out to the publishing company. And last night-- after my first day of transitioning to juice-- I had beautiful ripply, colorful visions that filled me with peace and joy as I drifted off to sleep. On a water fast I was feeling disconnected from the inner realm, and this was a welcome return.

No comments: