Sunday, March 18, 2007



Fasting Journal

Day 13 - 11:01 am

I was so busy yesterday that I didn't have time to get online and write. However, it was a good day and I even cooked a dinner for a dinner guest and didn't get particularly hungry.

I discovered that now I really can taste the difference between organic and non-organic juice-- what a difference! It's really pretty shocking. I can't stand non-organic tangerine juice now, and only a week ago it tasted delicious to me. Better start making more money so I can buy all organic.

I'm feeling as though this fast-- which for the past 5 days has been a juice fast-- could go on indefinitely, with occasional days of water fasting here and there when I'm not too busy and can take it easy. I feel absolutely no deprivation or weakness, and I feel more grounded than I do when I'm eating food.

No comments: